If you want to improve anything, whether a machine, product or business in general, there are some procedures to follow which will lead you to your goal. Here are some 10 commandments of improvement and this is according to Kaizen: -
1. Abandon fixed ideas.
2. Think of ways to make it possible.
3. No excuses needed.
4. Go for the simple solution, not the perfect one.
5. Correct mistakes right away.
6. Use your wits not your wallet.
7. Problems are opportunities.
8. Repeat "Why?" five times.
9. Seek ideas from many people.
10. There is no end to improvement.