Training Catalog consist of different packages of trainings and their descriptions, if you want to find more information concerning a certain type of training, this training catalog can provide relevant information on such kind of training starting with its contents, Approach/Methodology, Specific Clients Targeted, Programme Fee and Duration of Course.
- Module Name:Food quality safety and Packaging.Module Details:1.Food quality concept and definition,nutritional quality, quality attributes standards. 2.Sanitary and phytosanitary issues in the context WTO. 3.Food safety and hygiene -food contaminants,food spoilage/poisoning and hygiene. 4.Personnel & facilities(premises, building and equipment) sanitation and waste. 5. Understanding GAP,GHP and GMP, etc. 6. Basic Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point,HACCP- concepts,key steps. 7. Traceability - concepts, basis system operation ,bar-coding. 8.Packaging and Labelling.
- Module Name:Selected Food Products.Module Details:1.Food hygiene and Sanitation. 2. Basic principles of quality assurance/food quality control. 3. Practical sessions on making of at least food product. 4. Business plan preparation. -Entrepreneurial characteristics. -Costing and pricing.
- Training Course:Module Name:Credit Management SkillsModule Details:1.Purpose and Goals. 2.Role of Credit in Development. 3.Credit Project Cycle. 4.Implementing a Credit Administration Accounting and Information System. 5.Recovery and Viability. 6.Loan appraisal. 7.Understanding Cost and Production. 8.Four basic tools for Enterprise Analysis.
- Training Course:Module Name:Self AwarenessModule Details:1.Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics 2.Self Awareness on PECs 3.Business Ideas Generation 4.Macro and Micro Screening of business Ideas
- Training Course:Module Name:Food ProcessingModule Details:1.Introduction to food processing 2.Training methodologies 3.Spoilage of foods 4.Food hygiene and sanitation 5.Plant layout 6.Technology choice 7.Basic principles of quality assurance and food quality control and cleaner production. 8.Legislation and licensing 9.Practical session on making of at least 5 food products with market potential in the area 10.Book keeping 11.Business plan preparation 12.HACCP 13.Traceability 14.Labeling and Packaging 15.HIV/Aids awareness to entrepreneurs
- Module Name:Formation of Cooperatives and entrepreneurial groupsModule Details:1.Formation of cooperatives and entrepreneurial groups 2.Running and managing of cooperatives and entrepreneurial groups 3.Savings and credit
- Module Name:Streghening of cooperatives and entrepreneurial groupsModule Details:1.Strengthening Strategies 2. Strategic Planning 3. Planning for growth
- Training Course:Module Name:Improve your Business (IYB)Module Details:1.Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics 2.Generating Business Ideas 3.Macro and Micro Screening of Business Ideas 4.Business Management
- Training Course:Module Name:Expand Your Business (EYB)Module Details:1.Strategic planning 2.Business growth analysis 3.Business growth strategy 4.Business Plan preparation
- Module Name:Self AwarenessModule Details:1.Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics. 2. Self awareness on PECs 3.Business Ideas Generation 4.Macro and Micro Screening of business Ideas
- Module Name:Start Your BusinessModule Details:1.Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics. 2. Self awareness on PECs 3.Business Ideas Generation 4.Macro and Micro Screening of business Ideas 5.Business Plan preparation